Do not do it alone

Did you have a goal at the beginning of the year? Did desires? Do you have a plan to achieve them? Did you seek help to get there ?
I used to be someone who thought all I had was me. I am an intelligent control and I can work hard and I like being independent . This is great. These qualities have made me now. I also like to have it back in the quicksand of " I can do it alone " and not reach my full potential if I had not come for help .
 

Help comes in many forms. Housekeeper. Contador. Husband kitchen. Coach hire . Everyone that has been a big problem for me. The " I can do it alone " gremlin is very vocal . It makes you feel bad to pay someone to clean your house or do your books. His voice told me that if I 'm lazy and my best time , I could do anything. He is very good at twisting the truth.
 

The " I can do it alone " gremlin is actually what prevents many people achieve their goals and desires. He says he does not need someone else and they are a little "less " if you can get support. He is wrong. A million times wrong.
 

The highest and smartest thing to do is to hire a stand. It shows that you really have to believe in yourself .
Get Help helps you be more than you ever thought possible. The " I can do it alone " gremlin prefer you get stuck in their manure instead of taking this act of courage to get help . No matter the way of your dreams can be a little scary. Want, but retain .
Paying a coach was one of the scariest I've done (done in Paris was another , but that's another story for another day) things . If not paid by many coaches at this time , I was not going to go through this life I live now . I would not have had the confidence or the strategy of all the things I do .
 

I thought it was strange that someone would pay a life coach or a business coach or a technical book . Now I think it's weird when people refuse to pay for one. These are the people that get stuck , take a step forward, then sometimes turn before it happens one step further.
When you give the shoe gremlin and say , "I am worth investing in myself " is when you finally reach your goals and desires.
When thinking about the future, what do you want ? Do you want to trust ? Want to grow your business ? Will you write a book? There are people who can help . With this help , you know the joy that grows more goals and dreams. It's an upward spiral , does not rotate in the mud.
 

I've been there . Be the mud. And I know that clay is pinched when things change . Now I still paying coaches to help keep me out of mucksand and keep me moving forward in my way. Sometimes , it is still scary. My gremlin is still very vocal . I give a cookie to the silence and hired more support . I can achieve goals. That's incredible. And we will.
 

If you need a biscuit near your gremlin, I have plenty . You are intelligent , independent and wise enough to know that a little help, takes you where you want to go .
Dale gremlin wave -ho . Enjoy get support to make your year the year you achieve your goals and desires.
 

Kelly Epperson is a book coach , author and speaker . He has written more than 25 books , including some for the best selling author of the New York Times which has sold 3 million copies . Kelly is the creator of Birth This book Blueprint program and also works one on one to help you light your book also presents lectures, workshops and programs.

No comments:

Post a Comment