Introverts Holiday Survival Guide - 7 Tips to prevent you from becoming a Grinch

Tips Yesterday, I was an introvert , I say some of the friends of long standing . She did not want to go. In fact , I was afraid and perspectives afraid to say "no" . I think it had a good case of bubonic plague. Holiday Tips
Does this sound like you?
Instead of avoiding the various social gatherings this month , try some of these ideas:
1 - Focus on the positive - If it is a holiday Christmas party from work or in the neighborhood, there must be at least one positive thing I can think of. You can get to know someone better, good food and new equipment you want to buy . You control how you think about these things , choose something you like and make your home .
Tips
2 - Consider a single person the whole group. Introverts can easily get overwhelmed with the idea of ​​going out with a group of people who do not know . Think of a person you get to spend time. Maybe this is the job that you like to work. It will give you a chance to reconnect with someone you love , but perhaps lost touch with .
Holiday
3 - Do not try to work the room. Not what you are so you do not even go there.
Tips
4 - Pause . Our energy is used to be quick around people that you should plan on retiring to a quiet place. I just spent some time in their own thoughts and take a break can help you get hired and positive for the rest of the event.
Holiday Tips
5 - Create your strategy. One thing that introverts are great to think and plan . Think ahead about the parts you do not like going to a festive event. Then think of ways you can improve your performance or prospects . Everyone is different with the things we fear. Some people prefer just to watch TV or read a book . If this is the case , think about your favorite books programs or television.
Holiday Tips
6 -
Use the event as an experience. Take the character of Thomas Edison. Had 10,000 failed experiments , but never thought of them as failures. He considers them as opportunities to learn and improve. Find a couple of things you like to do differently and try. He's not going to kill you and you can just be the thing to turn your view of these things.
Tips
7 - Admit that you are a foreigner . I recently tried something that worked very well . I approached a group and asked : " a new person in town can participate " Everyone gave me a rustic house and asked me all sorts of questions of the "new person." I felt very warm and fuzzy afterwards.
Holiday Tips
You can never be totally in love with partying . I know I'm not . I think we should aim to have fun while you're there . I think these tips can help improve your outlook .
Tips

No comments:

Post a Comment