7 Frequently Asked Job Questions Resume Writing CV

Should I put my picture on my resume?
 

Different countries have different needs when it comes to use a photo on your resume. Overall in Australia , an image that is not needed in your resume. There are exceptions to this rule , of course. For example, if you apply for a modeling job , a photo is required.
 

How far back should my resume?
 

In general , it is preferable to back 10-15 years. Anything more than that is not necessary. If you change your career or find a role that was many years ago , however , it would be useful to include these jobs to show the hiring manager that you have experience in this particular function . Do not forget that in many areas, such as accounting and information technology, many rules and technologies have changed over time , so do not get too involved in the information listed may not be relevant today.
 

Should I include a cover letter with my resume?
 

Yes - always include a cover letter, even if the job description does not ask specifically .
 

What is the best way to make my CV " shine "?
 

Go to your resume and you identify all their responsibilities and duties and transform them into states of consciousness. Using quantitative data to back up their claims .
 

How long should my resume?
 

There is no exact rule when it comes to the length of your resume . The most important thing is to include only the information that adds value to your CV . In general, for a student or young professional , I would limit the 2-page CV . For one, professional or executive 2 - limited to 3 pages.
 

Should I include hobbies or interests on my CV?
 

The purpose of the resume is to highlight your skills to the reader. Do not include hobbies or interests , unless they can add weight to a request from the application. For example, if you apply for a job in the mining industry , hobbies such as reading, playing tennis and skydiving are not relevant to the types of jobs you are applying for and do not add value to your job application.
 

Should I include my relationship status on my resume ?
 

Of course not - when it comes to personal information, such as marital status , religion , birth date , etc. This information should be excluded from the CV. The only personal information that you must include your phone number and email. I often encourage including your LinkedIn profile URL is a great way to stand out from the competition.
The market for job search can be a difficult place to navigate. If you are a beginner , climb the ladder or changing your current situation, RedStarResume has all the resources to help improve your chances of success .

No comments:

Post a Comment