3 interview questions and answers common opening - Job Position

After constructing the perfect CV and apply for your dream job that I hope to receive a call asking to interview you. This is when things get scary! However, having an understanding of the types of interview questions you can ask will ensure that you give yourself the best chance of nailing the job interview and offered a new job.
Below is a list of three interview questions about why you have applied for the job , why the company you hire on your competitors and where you see yourself in 5 years.
 

Why apply for this position?
 

All companies want to know which candidate to hire for a position you really want to work for your company and the specific role it employs. Whatever your intentions are true - if you have been fired from a previous job and the need to earn a living, or are unhappy in their current job and looking for something you can find , do not make the mistake to display as if they really want the position or not serious. The truth is , it should not be something you are interested in the position and company you are applying to work , and if you should not even ask if you should apply in the first place .
 

To answer this question , spend some time reviewing what you like about the company, such as culture , work environment or industry, and the work that would do to society. Once you hone in on exactly what you want the job, you can tell why you want to measure how your skills and personality that make a good candidate for the position.
Example ( if you are applying for a customer ) . " Applied for this position because I am very sociable and I like to communicate with people and I want to use this skill in my career , I was told by friends that I can sell ice cream tomato sauce to a woman wearing a white dress, and I have shown in my posts proven Track Record best-selling game for my sports universities games. ask the position of entry-level customer service, because I feel I have all the skills and attributes to succeed. "
 

Why should we hire you instead of another candidate for this position?
 

This is your chance to toot your own horn and really sells for work . You should be thoroughly familiar with the job description and desired qualifications and attributes to link your skills, experience , education and personality to the position you are applying . Practice this with a friend in advance, you should be able to convince the interviewer to hire based on this question. Whatever you have any questions or experience you lack, keeps to himself . If the hiring manager that you ask this question , then you better believe that you are the best candidate for the job, and be able to convince him / her that you are the best candidate for this position.
 

A good answer will include their best assets to the position such as:
 

1) Knowledge or experience in the industry
 

2) Technical skills
 

3) The general responsibilities
 

4) The main achievement or demonstrated success in previous positions
 

5) Experience performing certain tasks
 

6) The price or recognition
 

7) education and training
 

Tip: There is always the perfect role most qualified candidate that is hired labor. Hiring managers are looking to hire someone who is friendly , confident and imagine they could fit well with the culture and business environment .
 

Example (for a project management post ) . " I have all the qualifications and experience you are looking for in an ideal candidate and I am sure it would be successful in the role I have demonstrated my ability to lead successful projects for larger companies in the past and have excellent skills of people who have allowed me to develop excellent relationships with customers, suppliers and partners. well I have a passion for this industry , which motivates me to deliver high quality work . "
 

What are your career goals and where you see yourself in 5 years?
 

The interviewer asks you this question to see what your career goals and how this position fits into the broader context of where you see yourself going. If this position matches your overall career plan , then chances are that you work hard to succeed in the craft . The key to answering this question is to focus on achievable goals. Not to be too specific about the position you want to be in your answer and must be linked with the job and the company for which you are interviewing .
 

Tips:
 

1) Keep your general answer enough to not raise questions about his fitness for office .
 

2) Focus on your interest in a long-term career within the company .
 

3) To express your interest in this position as part of your ultimate career plan .
 

Example: . " At this point I would like to find a position in a company where I can develop my skills and take on new challenges and responsibilities over time, I would like to acquire more management responsibilities within the next 5 years , but more importantly I want to work in a company where I see myself working in the long term and build a career . "

No comments:

Post a Comment